We at Mason & Associates are thrilled to announce that our brand new office in Nampa, Idaho is open for business. As of May 21! we opened up shop at our new address: 924 3rd St. South. Come by and pay us a visit!
We’ve been eagerly anticipating this move for quite some time, and while we’re still getting settled into the new facilities, we’re still happy to provide outstanding services from our civil engineers in Idaho. Here are just a few reasons why you should place your trust in our team:
- Experience: Our company has been in business since 1989. That’s nearly 30 years of assisting clients throughout Idaho with our civil engineering services. That kind of experience should never be taken for granted—the success of your project hinges on the ability of our engineers to give you accurate, detailed information and plans.
- Qualifications: Beyond our engineers’ breadth of experience in a variety of civil engineering jobs, we also have some major qualifications that will serve your business well. We are members of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and are licensed to work in both Idaho and Oregon. We are also extremely well reviewed by current and former clients, and encourage you to search for testimonials from previous satisfied clients.
- Professionalism: We pride ourselves on conducting our business with a great deal of professionalism. We place a large priority on outstanding communication and customer service to keep you comfortable and satisfied with our work throughout the entire job. From the time of our initial consultation through the completion of your project, you can trust we will be there when you need us to answer your questions and address any issues that arise.
- Service offerings: Our civil engineering services cover a wide variety of project types and services. We assist with commercial and residential land surveying, topographic and boundary measurements, construction staking projects, land development and various types of land planning services, as well as municipal agency reviews. These services are available to clients all over Idaho and Oregon, including such locations as Boise, Nampa, Kuna, Huston, Greenleaf, Caldwell, Eagle, Melba, Meridian, Notus and much more.
- Full-service engineers: We perform all stages of the work for your project, starting off with the initial survey, before we have our engineers come in for both the preliminary and final stages of planning. After that’s complete, we’ll take care of the construction staking and put together the final record drawings for any project you have in mind.
Now that we are fully moved into our new office, we are well positioned to take on more work and assist you with any upcoming projects you have for us. If you are interested in learning more about the services provided by our civil engineers in Idaho, we encourage you to reach out to Mason & Associates any time with your questions and we will be happy to provide you with more info. We look forward to working with you!