We’ve made a change at Mason & Stanfield—as you may have noticed, we have a new name. Mason & Stanfield is now Mason & Associates! As we embark on this new phase of our history, we’ve been able to reflect on what makes us a premier provider of civil engineering and surveying services, and we’re looking forward to continuing to build our reputation for high quality in every aspect of our work. Whether you’ve worked with us before or are interested in starting a project with us for the first time, you’ll continue to receive the same excellent services we’ve always provided to our customers.
If you’re looking for help with land surveying or civil engineering in Idaho or southeastern Oregon, Mason & Associates can handle your project with professionalism and expertise. Our logo might look a bit different, but we still offer the same level of experience and services, including:
- Civil engineering: We continue to provide support for your residential, commercial and public projects. We have a wealth of experience with different types of projects, from medical to municipal buildings. Throughout our 28 years in business, we’ve cultivated close working relationships with professional partners, such as approving agencies and local contractors, who can help us move your project along on schedule.
- Land surveying: With the right balance of experience and technology, we can assist you with every step of the surveying process. Our survey offerings include topographic and boundary surveys to help you with the logistical and legal details of your project. Before you break ground, we can also provide you with staking services to ensure that everything is in order before construction begins.
- Land planning: If you want to make sure you’re using your land to its best advantage, we can assess your building project and help you navigate the use of natural resources and the impact to the community. We’re equipped to help you with utility companies, zoning authorities, project proposals and more.
- Municipal agency reviews: We’ve helped many clients to ensure that their building projects meet the expectations and requirements of municipal agencies. Our experts can advise about your project’s effect on municipal services, such as minimizing utility service disruptions and environmental footprints.
- Top notch licensing and affiliations: For your convenience, we’re fully licensed in both Idaho and Oregon in order to accommodate any flexibility needed to adequately handle your specific project. We’re also members of the American Society of Civil Engineers, which helps us stay up to date on the latest industry trends and practices.
Get started with Mason & Associates
We know that no matter what our name is, you expect careful and proactive attention to your building project. When you need a reliable expert on civil engineering in Idaho, you can still count on us to keep your project on the right track. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how Mason & Associates can help you. We look forward to assisting you today, tomorrow and for years to come!